Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Little Bark from the blog The Tree Unleashed She explains that she found it over at The Tree of Life. It appears it originated on that blog. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme
1. How long have you been blogging? 3 years or so
2. What made you start? it had to be my search for an outlet, something where i can express myself and kepp memories.
3. Who inspired you? one of my bestfriends at work
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? 2- 3 tops. but if i wasn’t working, im definitely give it much time.
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? i used to write in our school paper.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? anything and everything i tickles my fancy or i have a strong opinion about.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? lots. movies, food, family, hate, love….etc
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? usually, my emotions dictate my work. so, i don’t really give much thought, just “feelings”
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? it has to be family oriented and informative.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? sex, religion
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? im afraid not.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!