i miss doing memes. so, when i saw this one, i knew i just couldn’t let this pass. welcome to sunday stealing, halloween meme.
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
dracula and frankenstein
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
does “what dreams may come” count?
3. Who is your favorite monster? frankenstein
4. What is your favorite Horror movie? nightmare on elm street, the ring, blair witch project
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? the sixth sense
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
bruce willis’ character on the sixth sense
7. Freddy or Jason? freddy!
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat? caramel apples, butterfingers, gummy worms
9. Ghosts or goblins? ghosts
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one? both:)
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
i saw a man lying on my bed. thinking that it was my husband, i decided not to wake him just yet. when i went downstairs, i realized that he was in the living room all along watching tv. so, i decided to go back to the room to check on what i saw. i got major goosebumps seeing my empty bed.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? yes because i have experienced them
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? i’d rather be a ghost
14. Favorite Halloween costume? sexy kitten (lol)
15. Best thing about Halloween? the candies!
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? kobe and julia 🙂
17. Are you superstitious? yes
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
days before halloween, julia got her fingers burned. i didn’t want her to go trick or treating because her hand was still wrapped in bandages. but she was insistent. she didn’t go as a princess, but went as a “patient” instead (in her nightgown and sporting a sling) she won a special prize for the unique costume 🙂
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? back then, trick or treating was unheard of. my uncles and aunts would really scare us though, with spooky stories.
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended? i like the ones where my kids enjoys the best
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!