Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Tattooed Minivan Mom from the blog The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom. She explains that she got it from Janana Bee. It appears Jana might have actually written this meme. But, it could have stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
It’s been a while since we had to post rules. But here we will list the relevent ones:
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don’t have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It’s about personal changes. Have fun with it!
Then: August 1999
1. Age: just turned 27
2. Romantic Status: about to get married
3. Occupation: hr practioner
4. Fun night out: with siblings drinking beer and playing cards
5. My BFFs: hazel, tin2, cheryll, ruth, my sisters
6. I spent way too much time: at the movies and on dates 🙂
7. I spent not enough time: with family back home (sob)
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: doctor or a lawyer
9. Biggest concern: telling my dad that im getting married
10. What my biggest concern should have been: telling dad ….
11. Where did I live: pasig with my siblings
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: considering someone else
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: you come a long way, baby!
14. Picture of me then:
Now: August 2009
1. Age: 37
2. Romantic Status: married to roy
3. Occupation: corporate slave
4. Fun night out: anywhere, anyhow as long im with hubby and the kids:)
5. My BFFs: hazel, tin2, cheryll, ruth, razel, shelly, rochelle
6. I spend way too much time: taking care of hubby and the kids
7. I spend not enough time: on myself
8. I want to be when I grow up: doctor or a chef
9. Biggest concern: being financially stable
10. What my biggest concern should be: being financially…
11. Where do I live: marikina
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: not sticking to the budget
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: the best is yet to come
1. What do I miss most from 1999: living with my siblings
2. What do I miss least from 1999: cant think of any…
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: work, and a beautiful family
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: buying a house
to be a sunday stealer, join here