Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower and Koretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness.
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
it will probably have something to do with handling finances. i’d strive to be wiser about investments and taking risks
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
christmastime is usually the one tradition our family never misses. we would always attend the “misa de gallo” (midnight mass) and have a really big reunion over “noche buena”.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
huh? im lost…:)
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
i would definitely spend the day with family, hear mass, write letters to hubby and kids, and make other “arrangements”
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you’d expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
an lv bag, jimmy choos’, exquisite wine and cheese
6. I am…trying to get back on track
7. I feel…overwhelmed
8. I see…the clouds are darkening
9. I need…a new nanny (ASAP)
10. I love…hubby and the kids to bits 🙂
11. I wish…i could leave work and be a sahm
12. I think…it’s going to rain again
13. I hear…a tiny voice inside me, begging me to listen…
14. I crave… french apple pie and coffee
15. I fear… losing the kids and hubby
16. I hope…all things will be better
to be a sunday stealer, join here