I owe a lot of entries to you guys. Since my eye condition made blogging very difficult, I’ve been out of the loop for sometime. As a result, i missed a lot, especially the tags I so enjoy doing. Well, there’s no reason to fret. My eyes are recovering great and Im back to my regular blogging mode. As proof, here’s my (very late) share of tagging…
UNPLEASANT HOUSEHOLD CHORES
Arlene and Em tagged me this one. How very appropriate since Im just fresh from a week of homelife. Thanks very much, girls.
2. Can i survive without nannies? Yes, definitely. The kids are really “low maintenance” and independent. Taking care of them is not very tasking. But since Im working, I most definitely need help. Hmmm. perhaps one day, I’ll be able to call myself a SAHM.
Im passing this tag to fellow mommies:
THE LUCKY SEVEN TAG
This one is from Cheryll. Thanks! thanks!
a. list these rules on your blog.
b. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. you’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who i tagged.
1. Im forever on a diet and in constant struggle with my weight. Eversince I could remember, Im always the chubby girl. Well, surprise, surprise… Im finally gaining control of the flab. Still a work in progress but Im getting there. Would you believe I used to weigh 140 lbs? Now Im down to 125, need I say more?
2. Im a fine dinning enthusiast but also a street food junkie. Yup. Im not very fond of fast food. I will ALWAYS prefer dining in class. Food for me is more than the palate. iT’s also a fusion of the senses. But, I’ll jump at any opportunity to savor street food. Fish balls, kwek-kwek, isaw… Heaven!
3. I am really the SHY type of person. I may not look like it, but I really am. Promise.
4. If I were to be a viand, that would definitely be Kare-kare. Aside from it being my favorite, i believe its a classic, all time favorite Filipino fare. Just like me–seemingly difficult but homey.
5. Im a Sharon Cuneta fan. Eversince I was in gradeshool, I really love this woman!
6. Im fascinated with the Occult and New Age wisdom. I don’t know, but karma, pranic healing, soul mates, etc is so intriguing to me. Would you believe I have several books about them?
7. I love cooking shows. I watch them ALL the time. I don’t care if it’s in Chinese, Thai, or Japanese. There’s just something very orgasmic about a kitchen in action!
Whoa! that was quite a feat. Now, Im sharing the luck to you, people: