A long overdue tag from Cheryll. Finally, I’ve done it. Thanks Che. I had fun doing this. 🙂
BEGIN COPY HERE
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy“.
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here
. And I’ll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
Master List :
This one’s taken a few weeks ago while we were watching TV. I called out for a kiss and both came running to me with a sweet kiss and a big hug 🙂
Because of the heavy rains, we all decided to play indoors. Well, actually the kids wanted to play while I had my mind set on reading. Hubby wasn’t home yet so they were super bored. Kobe and I took turns in taking these pictures.
One of my favorites. Taken three years ago. Now than my son turned 8, he rarely wants he’s picture taken (lol). This is among the few I’ve kept all these years.
Now, Im passing this tag to Rachel, Girlie, Ghee and Joy.