Today, Im dedicating this post to all the TAGS I’ve got from my blogging buddies. I should’ve posted a few a couple of days ago but I’ve been swamped with work lately. Sorry, girls. Anyways, here they are…
The first one I got from Cheryll. Its the Birthday Tag. Since its my birthday month is July, the closest adjective I can think of is shy. So, my version will be JULYshy. Thanks, Cheryll I had fun doing this.
1.Determine your birthday month and get a word that rhymes with it or you can affix to it. Caps lock your birth month (ex: MAYday! JUNE dune, APRILicious, JULYvely, AUGUST pocus, parched MARCH…). Be unique.
2.Your birth month plus the word affixed or rhymed shall become the tag’s title in your case.
3.Get your birthday and add the digits involved. Example, if your birthday falls on the 25th of July, add 2 and 5 you get 7.
4.Whatever is the sum, write a list of the MATERIAL gifts you wish to receive, the number of which shall correspond to the sum of your birthday. For example, applying the case above (in rule number 3), you will write seven (7) things you wish to receive.
5.After your wish list, put your name and birthday in the Bloggers’ Birthday Directory, with a link to your blog/s. Note: when you add your birthday, please place it in a way that the dates appear chronological (January, February… 1, 2, 3)
6.Pass this tag meme by tagging as many people as you want.
Birthday: 19 July
WISHLIST (materially speaking as instructed)
1. A house and lot of my own
2. more money (salary increase and a new racket perhaps)
3. Furniture to go with my house
4. LV bag
5. A family car ( an Everest would suit me fine)
6. travel abroad with hubby and kids.
7. a kitchen showcase with matching corell dinnerware and teflon pans
8. Make up from Nars, Shu Uemera, Bloom, Becca, etc.
9. new set of trendy outfits for me, hubby, and the kids
10. diamond stud earings, cartier watch, and a bulgari necklace
Now let’s see… im sharing this one to rj, hipNcool momma, makoy, and em.
# 2 tag I got from Arlene. Thanks, A. Im trully honored to receive one.
This award is extra special because Crystal created it in honor of the donor who saved her sons life. Her son Noah had to have a heart transplant when he was just over a month old. This award is supposed to help raise awareness of the importance of organ donation.
So, here are the rules by Crystal:
“The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**
As you may have recently seen on my side bar, I have finally created a custom blog award!! I have wanted to do this for a long time but never came up with something that “fit”. I didn’t want just anything. It had to be something that meant something to me. And what could mean more than Sharing the Love by giving you pieces of my heart??So I created this award in Honor Of The Donor That Saved Noah’s Life. I share this award with those of you whose love and friendship have enriched my life and made my world a better place.
I hope by passing this award around the blogging world we can all help raise awareness of the need for Organ Donation.”
Im passing on the LOVE to em, rachel, and liza.
#3 Tag and definitely not the least is from Cheryll again. A big THANK YOU, Che. Now this one really got me all worked up. hahahaha!
THE HOT SEAT
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
He was introduced to me by my sister’s boyfriend
2. Where did you go in your first date?
The beach. It was a double date
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
he’s really quiet- nerve wrackingly quiet. as in DEADMA!
is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
he’s not really big on romantic things. basta he tries his best to show he cares in such unconventional ways.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
He told me outright.
10. Did you marry the man of your dreams? No, but I think he is even better!
2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic
3. See Me for What You Will
4. Lainy’s Musings
5. Our Journey To Forever
6. Sheng’s Simple Thoughts…
7. Pinay WAHM
8. Me and My World
9. coicoi’s World
11. A Mother’s Horizon
12. Because Life Is Fun
13. Swept Away
14. My Virtual Closet
15. Why Babie
16. My Views On My So Called Life
17. BOTH SIDES NOW
Now its your turn to put another person in the hot seat. Now this one goes to ghee, michelle, em, and joy. Have fun girls!